ANIMATED CONVENTION BEGINS IN...
ANIMATED CONVENTION 2018
April 26-29, 2018 - Great Wolf Lodge
Get ready for your Animation Vacation! Animated Convention is moving your way April 26-29, 2018 to be held once again at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, Washington. This site will serve as your go-to Convention 2018 resource. Here you will find answers to your questions, register, submit payments, and maybe even have a little fun.
As we get closer to Convention, you can find the Schedule of events and much more. If you have any questions, please contact us!
Convention Registration Closed
Registration for Convention 2018 is now closed, but it’s not too late to register for a day pass or banquet ticket!
We NEED Donations!
At Convention 2018 will will be returning the Donation Drawing and are in need of several awesome donations. Last years donations included, Seahawk Tickets, DeMolay Swag, and a 3 foot metal DeMolay Emblem. I know we can do even better than that. If you have a donation, or a lead toward a donation, please contact Mom Allison Luedke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of Approved Candidates for Elected State Office
Executive Officer Jeffery Brunson has conditionally approved the following brothers to run for Elected State Office:
- Candidate for State Master Councilor ~ Samuel Walker, Edward James Chapter
- Candidate for Deputy State Master Councilor ~ Colton Jenkins, Tacoma Chapter
- Candidate for State Senior Councilor ~ Winter Johnson, Empire Chapter
- Candidates for State Junior Councilor (alphabetical order) ~
- Kenneth Copeland, Henry M. Jackson Chapter
- Kristopher DiGiulio, Jr, Bellevue Chapter
Check out the full text of the announcement in the Business Section.